1) Studies have shown that vegetarians are about 40% less likely to develop cancer compared to meat eaters.
2) Men who have ten or more servings of tomato products each week have a 35% reduction in prostate cancer.
3) Women with high fiber intake were more likely to have smaller tumors if diagnosed with breast cancer.
4) Reduced risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and osteoporosis.
5) Dairy consumption linked to heart disease, cancer, allergies, sinus troubles migraines and psoriasis.
6) A plant-based lifestyle can increase life expectance by 7-15 years.
7) 80-90% of all cancers, cardiodisease and other degenerative illness can be prevented by adopting a plant based diet.
8) Albert Einstein said so "Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
9) Bill Clinton lost 60 pounds.